Highlights in LIBRIS
- Google map mashup
- Our new map feature helps you find the libraries that hold the title. Find the link to the map under the Get it view. Example
- Cover pictures and summaries
- Several hundred thousand cover pictures and summaries have been uploaded to assist in
relevance assessment and answering the question, "Is this the book !'m looking for?"
- Refine your search
- New models for exploring huge amounts of information, e.g. through facets and grouping.
- Relevance ranking
- Relevance ranking maximizes the possibility of finding what you are searching at the top of the hit list.
- Spell checker
- The system might propose spelling when you type in your search question. "Did you mean …?"
- Choose your favourite library/region
- Set your library/libraries and/or region, and they will be placed at the top of the list of
libraries that hold the title.
- Find other editions
- Is the title avaialable in other languages? Does an e-book version exist? Are older/newer editions available?
- Customize LIBRIS and set your preferences
- Short or expanded hit list? Overview or detailed title information? High contrast?
- Several reference formats
- RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMangaer), RefWorks, BibTex, Harvard and Oxford. Supports Zotero.
- Search outside LIBRIS
- Your search does not have to stop in LIBRIS. Find related information in other search facilities.
- Put LIBRIS on your site
- Persistent links. Fetch search boxes. Download plug-ins to search from your browser.
- Short response times
- Despite the huge amount of data searching in LIBRIS is fast.
Ask questions? Contact us. LIBRIS customer support: